Inspired by my wonderful muse Alan, I bring you this amazing thing I just conjured in honour of Irish Day!
You will need:
- A clear glass
- Fresh coffee
- Chocolate or Caramilk Liqueur
- Chocolate milk
- Irish Whiskey (Jameson works well)
- Whipped cream
- Optional: Green food colouring, sprinkles, irish folk music
- Make the coffee. Dance to the folk music if you have it. I recommend The High Kings!
- Fill your glass halfway with coffee. Standard mug size is best, like the picture.
- Add 1oz irish whiskey.
- Fill almost to the top with chocolate milk.
- Add 2oz chocolate or caramilk liqueur.
- Whisk that gently together so it’s all blended. It should look nice and light brown and creamy.
- Whisk the whipped cream up with some green food colouring so it’s nice and fluffy and green. Spoon it onto the top.
- Add some sprinkles!
And that’s it! Sip it through the whipped cream for that bit of sweetness. Tastes great with some biscuits or chocolates. Happy St. Pat’s!